The famous conference known as Content Management Strategies/DITA North America 2013 is going to take place in April the next year. The Iflexion is going to take part there as well to offer the latest strategies of the modern market.
Here are some reasons for content management developers to attend the conference.
– You own a small budget and a small list of workers, yet you’ve got a lot of work to do;
– You wait for the significant productivity increase year after year;
– You’ve got really short schedules for development;
– Your team is going to work in the really agile surrounding;
– You have a lot of data to be translated multilingual;
– You’re ready to offer the minimal content from the dynamic resources to your customers;
– You want the content creators to be brought into the fold.
The definite extend of the information hiding is known as scoping. This is the way to show the variables and methods. The systemized approach is granted here by Java as it allows it to be organized and expressive.
You can see the variables gathered in a scope. The single ones will get called “namespace”. With their help you will be able to associate them with the scopes during java programming. There are easy ways to use namespaces, for example the developer can be sure the variables always stay in their section and do not interfere with the other. Several developers can work on the same project at the same time and even use the same variables, still they will not get their programs interfered.
Here are three basic things the scopes do:
- Contain variables
- Contain methods
- Nest and be nested