Neo4j, Cassandra, and FluidDBoffer the brand new set of databases for social networks
Social network if one of the best things to be found in the net. With its help you can easily fix the links and attitudes between various persons including your friends and people you only want to get to know about. The social life appears to be rather transparent with these networks.
Still if you’re searching for some specific information, the graph databases will be really handy, since with their help you can definitely how many of your friends’ friends’ friends are allergic for milk.
Still the simple graph database cannot give all the answers. Schema-free relational databases are simpler and might be better for social networking software developers for getting quick answers.
This database is created by Java and can successfully link to Python and Ruby. You look for the answer by creating the traversal object streaming along the relationship lines between the nodes until it finds what you’ve been looking for. Its best ability is to run the repeated actions in the network. It stored all new nodes to the disk, so even in case of power failure you will lose no data.
In the term of the last months the main SQL Server got the whole set of brand new capabilities. According to the word of experts this doesn’t concern just the business intelligence inself.
One of the main features appeared to be the AlwaysOn, which now provides more significant capabilities within the infrastructure of the server. Such aspects as programmability, manageability, security and scalability are improved. The new components available in the new edition are made for analysis, integration and faster responding.
The query response within the In-Memory Column Store is also supported with the AlwaysOn system. According to the specialists’ point of view the new SQL is about 100 times faster than the previous one.
The long awaited Ruby on Rails 4 comes with plenty of new stuff. Still the ideas themselves would have never been fully realized without the specialists in the IT field working for the good of Ruby on Rails development.
Here are just several of brand new features the product obtains:
- A lot of warnings are fixed as well as the broken bills are mended properly. The unneeded code is also removed, so the program now works faster.
- The new set of documental patches is now available.
- The old-style insecure protection is now replaced with the brand new protected attributes gem.
- The Active Record issues got completely new attention as the main part of open issues in Ruby.
- New GitHub notifications are waiting to stream into your inbox.
- The new line of documentation features along with new options in tickets and code is available.
- The engines and Action Pack of Ruby feature the remarkable work done.
- The guides are now converted from Textile to Markdown.
- All possible bugs in codes, fronts, docs and issues are fixed.