Ten things the j6ee developer ought to know
The questionnaire about j2ee development:
1) What is the main difference between Enterprise Java and the Core Java?
Answer: Talking about the Core Java we mean the thing providing the API in a form of the regular expression. It might be String, handling or collections. However the Enterprise Java has also the other features like secure and per-formant applications or writing scalable of them. The base the user obtains is much large as well.
2) When the problem is resolved, what do you do after?
Answer: The Root Cause Analysis shall be performed in this case, so the changes you’ve made in the application will avoid all the other parts of the modules.
3) What does the JSON mean for j6ee developer? Try to show the JSON as one of the Java objects.
Answer: In Java JSON plays the role of the local notation of an object. You may use it as Java object too.
4) What request the HTTP command <a href=”url”>text</a> shall perform in j2ee development?
Answer: It’s the basic GET request written in HTTP language.
5) When you’re doing the cleaning of the web application, name the important browser issues for this matter.
Answer: Push the back/refresh button; crash browser; make the session issue; perform the compatibility across the named web browsers.
6) Name the needed steps for the security of the project running in a form of web application.
Answer: Feel free to use Authorization, Authentication and/or Encryption.
7) What shall you check or fix, if the Database and Server perform failure on the client’s machine, still everything’s fine when you check in on your own PC?
Answer: Check for any customizations the customer could have performed; provide the backup of the app and try again; ask the customer to use the app in your presence for you to check the details.
8. The web app performs the slow download. Where might the problem be for j2ee developer to solve?
Answer: Check the following issues – caching, database and threading.
9) Name the difference between AJAX and Jquery/DOJO frameworks.
Answer: AJAX is used as mechanism to perform communications inside server without the need for reload. On the other hand Jquery and DOJO are basically frameworks for creating rich apps in Java.
10) If the page is not found, what could have happened in j2ee development?
Answer: The mistake in URL could appear, as well as in the web.xml mapping; perhaps the whole server is down, or the app might just be not deployed yet.